Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lovely bookmark


Yesterday I become my own boss. It's a lot for someone who's got no idea about business and selling. I try to be optimistic today my little company earned first money, that's not too bad, isn't it? I read something really good yesterday: "The world is like you can see the world. So try to look at the world differently and your world will change." Sorry for my poor translation, hopefully you now what I meant. I feel so lost and so fed up. It is a blessing to be different. I don't want to follow someones path but in the same time I want to be accepted and supported. I know I cannot change anyone and I just have to be patient. I believe somehow I get there...Sorry for my spelling and grammar but I cannot be emotional and at the same time check my vocabulary in a dictionary. Oh by the way this is my new idea, hand-made bookmarks.

No comments: